BBC News Navigation
You gave me such a confidence in myself and my abilities as an individual and as a woman, I will always be grateful to have met you in your writings. Thank you and rest in perfect peace with the Lord. Your legacy will live on for all of time. You are commenting using your WordPress.
A Tribute to Dr. Maya Angelou
You are commenting using your Google account. You are commenting using your Twitter account. You are commenting using your Facebook account. Notify me of new comments via email.
Dr. Maya Angelou: a Tribute
Notify me of new posts via email. Skip to content I know many people have heard of Dr.
- Event Information.
- The Diary!
- Oprah's Responds to Criticism for Calling Dr. Maya Angelou by Her First Name.
- Finding Me...Again color photos (Finding Me...Again?);
- Souvenance (French Edition).
- Dr. Maya Angelou: a Tribute.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. Subscribe to our mailing list to get new articles sent to you automatically.
- Green-Eyed Lady?
- Dr. Maya Angelou - A Tribute to the Voice of Peace Recipient on Vimeo?
- Bags--The Modern Classics: Clutches, Hobos, Satchels & More.
- Steffis Seamen?
Maya Angelou. A tribute for Dr. Maya Angelou I was hop i ng to grace the stage of your presence one day, But that anticipation has vaporized into a shadow few days ago. Behind the veil of social media, Dr.
Believe me I've witnesses when other folk did NOT have that permission! Angelou's residence was a rather subtle way of telling this gentleman to take several seats.
A tribute for Dr. Maya Angelou
Predictably, a lot of commenters were less kind to "polo. But seriously, my man, anyone with a tiny bit of familiarity with Winfrey and Angelou's history would assume those two were on a first-name basis. I will profoundly miss her. She will always be the rainbow in my clouds. The comment exchange was picked up by the commentsbycelebs account, which clearly has a follower in singer John Mayer.
He rang in on this impertinent follower with his own clapback.
To report this review as inappropriate, please complete this short form.
He wrote, "When Oprah claps back - look down. One of her hands is your face.
- Blog Stats!
- Explore Play - 12 to 18 months.
- Other Searches.
- The Evolution of College English: Literacy Studies from the Puritans to the Postmoderns (Pitt Comp Literacy Culture)!
- A Tribute to Dr. Maya Angelou | Bay Path University Women's Leadership Conference.
- White Rabbit;
Now look in the mirror.